What Does A Web Developer Do?
A web developer or programmer is someone who takes a web design – which has been created by either a client or a design team – and turns it into a website. They do this by writing lines and lines of complicated code, using a variety of languages. Web developers have quite a difficult job, because they essentially have to take a language we understand, such as English, and translate it into a language that a computer understands, such as Python or HTML.
As you can imagine, this can take a lot of time and effort and requires an intricate understanding of various programming languages and how they are used. Different types of developers specialize in different areas, which means that large web projects are usually a collaboration between several different developers.
Table of Contents [hide]
1 What Does A Web Developer Do?
2 What Types Of Web Developers Are There?
2.1 Front-End Developer
2.2 Back-End Developer
2.3 Full-Stack Developer
3 How To Be A Web Developer
4 Web Design vs Web Development
5 Popular Languages For Web Development
5.4 C#/ asp.net /asp.net mvc
WEB DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
- Course Duration: 2 months
- For Admission, Call: +8801864200201 +8801722337121 or Visit: Kawran Bazar,Dhaka-1215, Bangladesh.
COURSE SUMMERY: FREELANCER: PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPMENT
- Slider Animation Developmen
- Colours, Background and Text
Forms and HTML5
- Intro to Graphics for the Web
- Introduction to Style Sheets
- Fonts and Text Properties
- Background-image Properties
- User Interface Properties
- Object Oriented Programming
- Dynamic Manipulation of Elements